HBOT is a simple and non-invasive therapy that places the body in a pressurized environment at a level higher than 1 atmosphere absolute (ATA). The pressurized environment allows the extra oxygen to dissolve into the blood plasma and to travel freely through the circulatory system, getting to areas that red blood cells may be restricted in flow, naturally enhancing the human body’s functions.
– Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment.
– In a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, the air pressure is increased two to three times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather much more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure.
– When your blood carries this extra oxygen throughout your body, this helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing.
– Brain Health and Anti-aging benefits.
– Studies have shown HBOT assists with bone regeneration by providing the body with necessary oxygen to heal injuries such as bone fractures and damaged tissue. This promotes an increase in osteoblasts and osteoclasts, leading to healthy bone growth.
– Studies show HBOT offers marked improvements in patients suffering from serious inflammation and swelling, particularly in the extremities.
– Several studies show that Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can speed recovery from injury. In fact, there are documented cases where the resulting repaired tissue is stronger and more tensile after healing.
– Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy has been shown to provide significant improvement in cases of anxiety, depression, stress and all things mental health
TESTIMONIALSMembers are Saying
Club5Five: 3221 Voyager Dr
Suite 1 Green Bay,
WI 54311 United States
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm